Pretoria – All roads led to Pretoria Showgrounds on Sunday where prominent faith leaders, cabinet ministers and different politicians worshiped with Prophet Shepherd Bushiri during his 2019’s first Sunday Service.
Over 40 000 people, both within and outside South Africa, packed the Pretoria Showgrounds to be part of another historical Sunday Service worship with Prophet Bushiri.
Among others, the guest included:
- Honourable Elizabeth Thabete, South Africa’s deputy minister of Tourism
- Honourable Nandi Khoza from the Department of Social Development
- ANC Regional chairperson for Tshwane Region Dr Nkosi Moepa
- Dr Mathole Motshekga from Cultural Religious Affairs
- President of SAUCIC Archibishop Patrick Sithole
- Apostle Gilbert Paneng
- Mr Andile Mmgxitama, President of Black First Land First
- Comrade Mzayifani Myeka from the EFF
In his message Prophet Bushiri hailed these leaders for turning up to worship with ECG congregants, saying: “We are a church that respects everybody regardless of political, social and economic differences.”